She is a conduit for Divine Transformation.
HER DIVINE EXPRESSION IS AS UNIQUE AS HER OWN FINGERPRINT.
HER MAGICK IS EVER EVOLVING.
SHE ALLOWS HER INTUITION TO GUIDE HER THROUGH THE JOURNEY UNFOLDING FOR HER.
IN THE MOMENTS THAT SHE REMEMBERS THE PATH SHE WAS CREATED TO PAVE
SHE IS UNSTOPPABLE.
it’s time to come home.
HEY! I’M CAITLIN
I USE INTUITIVE COACHING + MY PSYCHIC GIFTS TO CHANNEL ENERGY + DIVINE GUIDANCE FOR THE MODERN MYSTIC WHO IS READY TO OWN ALL THEIR MAGIC BY RECLAIMING THEIR POWER, CONFIDENCE, + CONNECTION SO THAT THEY CAN BE THE CATALYSTS THAT THEY WERE MEANT TO BE.
what does power, confidence, and connection have to do with this?
YOU KNOW YOU ARE MADE FOR BIG THINGS RIGHT? YOU FEEL THAT ON A CELLULAR LEVEL.
BUT WITHOUT YOU CENTERED IN YOUR POWER, CONFIDENT IN WHO YOU ARE, AND FULL BODIED CONNECTED TO BOTH SOUL + SPIRIT
PURE MAGIC, ON A FUCKING HAMSTER WHEEL.
YOU + ME COULD BE DIVINE ALCHEMY.
YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO THIS ALONE.
By reading or using this website, you indicate your acceptance and agreement with the following terms and information. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website.
(1) General Disclaimer - Caitlin Hefner (“Caitlin Hefner" and "Us") provides the information on these pages as a public service for informational purposes only. Information contained in these pages is not intended to be, and should not be taken as, advice. All information provided through this website, on our blog or through Caitlin Hefner’s email subscription are provided "as-is, where-is" and without any warranties of any kind, including the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Your use of this website does not constitute or establish a contractual relationship with Caitlin Hefner. However, you may subscribe to certain services through this website, in which case you agree to Caitlin Hefner’s Terms and Conditions or Design Services Agreement.
(2) Third Party Information Disclaimer - Certain links on this site lead to websites controlled by other parties over whom Caitlin Hefner has no control. Therefore, Caitlin Hefner makes no representation or warranty concerning the content or accuracy of third party information and expressly disclaims any liability therefore.
(3) Copyright & Trademark - This site and all the information it contains, including, but not limited to, articles, blog posts, designs, drawings, illustrations, photographs, videos, opinions, text, guides, trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos ("Protected Information") are the property of Caitlin Hefner, its contributors, and licensors and is protected from unauthorized use, copying, distribution and dissemination by U.S. Copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. All rights reserved. You may not use our Protected Information without Caitlin Hefner’s express written consent.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Caitlin Hefner may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our Site
We may need your information display content on the Site correctly.
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To manage product reviews and ratings
We may use third party service providers to help us manage product reviews and ratings left by Users.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Compliance with children's online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
This document was last updated on September 26th, 2018